University of Scouting is a supplemental training extravaganza. It is where you will find the widest variety of training in one place throughout the year. Whether you are a new leader or experienced veteran, the University offers many interesting courses that span across Scouting’s programs. The University is organized into the following Colleges.
- The College of Cub Scouting provides a wide variety of courses, from pack administration to planning for an outdoor program.
- The College of Boy Scouting provides an exciting variety of troop, patrol and outdoor planning supplemental courses to help manage the challenges of a great troop experience.
- The College of Commissioner Science offers Commissioners the necessary specific training to provide Scout units with the best possible service.
- The College of General Studies is designed to help Scouters across all programs and includes the School of Health & Safety and the School of Culinary Arts
- The College of Continuing Education houses Scouting’s basic training courses