Our annual fundraising campaigns helps provide:
- Every youth the opportunity to be a Scout, no matter their economic circumstances
- First-class camping programs
- Support and training for volunteer leaders
- Recruitment materials for every unit
- Online resources
- Professional staff that serves every community
In Connecticut we are building the leaders of tomorrow. Through Scouting’s programs and adventures, we inspire lives of leadership, character, and service. Your investment helps support our movement that instills intelligence and confidence in those who may find themselves without the knowledge or tools to successfully stride toward a promising future. As we pass the torch to the future, it is only right that we provide the skills not just to succeed but to excel.
Make an online donation today!!!
Did you know — You can support #ConnecticutScouting while shopping at Amazon? In fact, it’s easy to support the Connecticut Rivers Council when you shop at https://smile.amazon.com. Be sure to select or search for Connecticut Rivers Council as your Amazon Smile Charity.
SOLAR PANEL CONSULTATION
We have partnered with Trinity Solar – a highly reputable, family owned company that helps homeowners take control of their electric bills by switching to solar at no-cost. Trinity’s Stewardship Program allows us to raise money while providing you access to a no-cost solar installation.
Here’s how it works:
Trinity will evaluate your home for solar with no obligation and no commitment.
• If you qualify, their team will reach out and set up a time for you to learn about the benefits of solar energy and find out how much you can save.
• Just for sitting down, Trinity will contribute $100 to to your unit.
• If you decide to move forward and have solar installed on your home, Trinity will contribute an additional $500 to Connecticut Rivers Council and $500 to your unit.
By making an appointment, you’re empowering yourself AND helping Connecticut Rivers Council Inc, BSA obtain precious financial resources. Please take a moment and make the most of this fantastic opportunity as the program time-frame is limited!
Thank you for your time and let’s help each other raise the money we need, together….
Does your employer have gift matching programs, Dollars for Doers, grant opportunities, United Way non profit designee, combined federal campaign preferred non-profit, or other giving opportunities. Find out about some of these community programs by clicking Double the Donation above!
Development team for questions about planned giving, endowment giving, capital projects, special events, and more.
Chief Development Officer- Marjorie Dedrick